Monday, November 1, 2010
11-1-2010
"It has been an awesome week again. We didn't have as many lessons as last week but it still went by fast because we had some leadership training. We also had an awesome Halloween party on Saturday night. Me and my comp dressed up as fat American tourists,lol. To say the least we were the life of the party. I forgot my camera but i'll make sure to send photos and an awesome video of some of our dancing moves =)... I gave a talk yesterday and everyone seemed to like it. I just talked about how we need to be united and watch over one another. People here get offended a lot so the branch president wanted me to talk about how we need to be a family and support one another. I think it was pretty good. We also had to teach 3rd hour of church and we had an awesome lesson about the Holy Ghost...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment