Monday, May 9, 2011

5-9-2011

"Things here are good though. Yesterday wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. I guess there were a hand full of people killed and beat up but it's weird because i guess that's normal around election time here. I was shocked to here people were shot but our Albanian neighbor acted like it was no big deal. I hope with time Albania will figure its self out and get better. Today everyone finds out who won and i'm nervous to see if Berisha wins again because he it seems like a lot of people want Rama to win. People say that Berisha cheats to win and i can see why with all the crap i see and here about within the government. Today it's rainy and we have no big plans for today. We have a family visit tonight and hopefully i lesson with a new investigator which i'm looking forward to...."

No comments:

Post a Comment