Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4-4-2011

"So i got a huge surprise this week for transfers. I got moved out of Tirana again!! lol. It was crazy. I will be going to Fier and i will be training again. This is my 3rd kid that i'll train. I guess Pres. thought i did good the first 2 times so i will be doing it again. I'm excited for it. I will open i new area in Fier so we have no investigators and i dont know anybody there,lol. I have met a family that lives there and they are amazing so at least i know one family. The branch has about 10-15 people at church every week and it's a pretty small place i believe. You could probably look and see exactly how many people live there and some photos. I don't know why but i am really excited to go and finish my last 3 months there."

No comments:

Post a Comment