Monday, April 12, 2010
4-12-2010
"I got my new companion on Thursday and he is a cool kid. He is from Utah and is a red head like dad,lol. Im excited not to be with the Albanian kid and able to train this new kid. Listening to him talk and hearing the mistakes while speaking makes me smile because i can remember when i was at that point in my mission. I'm still at that point actually, lol. No but seriously im really excited to train and even though it is stressful at times because im the only one that can communicate and speak it is helping me grow a lot. Thanks for your email dad and i'll make sure to be a good example and have fun with him. I have seen a lot of elders and i know there is a fine balance between hard work and also having fun. I think i have enjoyed my mission a lot so far because i know sometimes you just have to step a step back and enjoy this experience of being in a new country. We will be together for at least the next 6 weeks (until the next transfer) and then possibly another 6 more weeks after that. It will be interesting to see what happens. Things are going well though. The weather is beautiful here and it seems to be a lot easier to take rejection when its not raining and freezing cold =)."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment